- Jul 21 , 2017 - GUNS N ROSES 1987
- Apr 28 , 2017 - Rock N Roll & Pot Holes
- Apr 4 , 2017 - NBs banned license plates
- Apr 3 , 2017 - Jays/Pirates pre-season
- Mar 30 , 2017 - Whats your playoff superstition? The Sea Dogs have a couple
- Mar 27 , 2017 - My first attempt at cutting hair, courtney was my guinea pig
- Mar 9 , 2017 - Hockey Hair!
- Mar 7 , 2017 - Help me help cut Courtneys hair by donating to the Flowbee fund
- Feb 21 , 2017 - Here's the link for all the fire hydrants
- Feb 20 , 2017 - Rink Fry Tour 2017 -St George
The grandma that you want to party with!
Jul 26 , 2017
64 year old Betty Silliker,from Port Elgin was in court earlier this week pleading guilty to cocaine possession. She was busted when RCMP received a tip that led to them to Bettys home. When they arrived she was leaving in her car, so they stopped her, searched her, then arrested her after finding four grams of cocaine. Betty told cops it was for personal use only. Grandma Betty said she planned to drop her dog off at the vet and then do a line in the Wal-Mart bathroom.. you know a typical day of chores..